This will be a hybrid meeting. You can join us in person for networking beginning at 5:30 pm Central followed by the meeting content OR you can join us virtually at 6 pm Central Time.
If you are coming in person, this is NOT the event for you. Please exit out of this one and look for the event that says "In-Person".
Annual Meeting Sponsor:
MGR Accounting Recruiters!
2.0 total CPE Credits
Mechanics of a PEO (Professional Employee Organization)
Presented by: Francine Blaine - District Manager w/ Insperity
1. Understanding the role of PEOs in payroll and tax compliance.
2. Analyzing the financial implications of working with PEOs.
3. Evaluating the legal and ethical considerations when working with PEOs.
"The Bank Secrecy Act and the Impact of Compliance on Businesses"
Presented by: Irene Canales, Sr. VP, BSA Officer and Fraud Manager at TransPecos Bank
- Understanding of BSA’s impact on financial institutions and the businesses they serve.
- Understanding how new laws and regulations are shifting beneficial ownership responsibilities.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities each of us play in protecting the integrity of our financial system.
- A discussion of the events leading up to Silicon Valley Bank's recent collapse.
CPE Category: Technical: Finance